Personal Identification Information
You will be required to register for an account to use some of the features of the Sunrise website. Sunrise may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit Sunrise’s website, register on the website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Sunrise makes available on Sunrise’s Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit Sunrise’s Website anonymously.
Sunrise will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related discounts, promotions and activities.
Non-personal identification information
Sunrise may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with Sunrise’s Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to Sunrise’s Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Sunrise Account Registration
To use many of the features on the Sunrise and to make any purchases, you will need to register by giving us your name, address, an e-mail address, credit card information, etc. You will also need to set up a Username and Password. You are responsible for keeping your Username and Password confidential. You will need to notify Sunrise immediately if you discover any unauthorized use of your account. You and only you may use your account, and you may not use other person’s accounts. You have no ownership of your account or Username. You do own all rights to your User content. Sunrise reserves the right to refuse registration, cancel your account, or deny access to the Sunrise website for any reason. We grant you a limited, revocable license to use the Sunrise website.
Web browser cookies
How Sunrise uses information
Sunrise Park Resort collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To send you discounts, chances to win free merchandise or lift tickets and other promotions
Sunrise will make special offers to users who register on the Sunrise website to receive e-mails, mailers, and other information about Sunrise . . . with your permission.
- To personalize user experience
Sunrise may use information in the aggregate to understand how Sunrise’s Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Sunrise’s Website.
- To improve Sunrise’s Website
Sunrise continually strive to improve Sunrise’s website offerings based on the information and feedback Sunrise receives from you.
- To process transactions
Sunrise may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Sunrise does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Website feature
To send Users information about Sunrise they agreed to receive about topics Sunrise thinks will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to Sunrise’s mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Sunrise will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via Sunrise’s Website.
How Sunrise protects your information
Sunrise adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Sunrise Website.
Sharing your personal information
Sunrise does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Sunrise may share generic aggregated demographic information (for example: city or Zipcode information to identify the places where Sunrise’s customers live), but Sunrise will not divulge any personal identification information regarding customers, visitors and website users with any other entity except as set forth in this paragraph. Sunrise may use third party service providers to help us operate Sunrise’s business and the website or administer marketing activities on Sunrise’s behalf, such as sending e-mail, newsletters or surveys. However, Sunrise will share your information with these third parties only for these limited purposes and only if you have given us your permission.
Your Lawful Use and Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, both Federal and Tribal) and that you will not:
- Use the Sunrise website for any unlawful purposes;
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee of Sunrise;
- Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes Sunrise’s or any third party's intellectual property or other rights;
- Submit any advertising, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other commercial communication;
- Submit, or provide links to any other website or URL without the express written permission of Sunrise;
- Engage in spamming or flooding the Sunrise website;
- Collect any information about Sunrise website users;
- Use any area of the Sunrise website for commercial purposes of any kind;
- Load or submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items which would destroy or change the Sunrise website in any way;
- Manipulate computer or other electronic identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any transaction or visit you make to the Sunrise website;
- Link to any portion of the Sunrise website other than the areas open and made available to Users;
- “Mirror", reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas, code or algorithms of any part of the Sunrise website;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other tool or process to retrieve, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sunrise website or its contents. Operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Sunrise website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
- Take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our computer infrastructure;
- Make more than 10 purchase requests on the Sunrise website in any 24-hour period;
- Reproduce, modify, display, distribute or create derivative works of the Sunrise website or its content;
- Use the Sunrise website or information contained therein in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Sunrise website in any way.
Website Use By Children and Minors
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting the Sunrise website, and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what controls are appropriate for their children when using the Sunrise website. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) that are commercially available that may assist you in limiting a child’s access to the Sunrise website. If your child uses your User information, your Sunrise Card, or gains access to the Sunrise website and makes purchases, you will be held responsible for those purchases. Sunrise cannot be liable or responsible for the use of the Sunrise website by children or minors. Take whatever precautions to prevent children or minors from using your User information to make purchases or reservations on the Sunrise website.
Buying Lift Tickets and Making Other Purchases or Reservations
You will pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including any applicable taxes. You may only use credit or debit cards, or the Sunrise Card. You must not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol addresses or email addresses to conduct transactions on the Sunrise website. You will not hold us liable if you do not comply with all laws or the Sunrise website requirements relating to your transactions. We may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution of you. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or tickets you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, reservation, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process; or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information; your tickets and related promotions and discounts may be cancelled, we may refuse to honor all pending and future purchases or reservations made by you. We may also void your Sunrise Card, any lift ticket purchased by you, cancel any reservation made by you, and prohibit you from using the Sunrise website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website and by clicking on the “I AGREE” button below, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, do not use the Sunrise Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Disclaimer of All Warranties
WE PROVIDE THE SUNRISE WEBSITE TO YOU "AS IS" AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. WE TRY TO KEEP THE SUNRISE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING, BUG-FREE AND SAFE; BUT THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN SOME AREAS OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT FUNCTION. YOU USE THE SUNRISE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE IN THE SKI INDUSTRY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SUNRISE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SUNRISE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE OR SUNRISE, THEIR ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH FOR AMOUNTS OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE LIFT TICKETS, GOODS OR SERVICES. THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE AND SUNRISE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SUNRISE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SUNRISE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND TO SEEK A REFUND OF AMOUNTS OF MONEY YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR LIFT TICKETS, GOODS OR SERVICES WHICH WERE NOT PROVIDED BECAUSE OF THE FAULT OF SUNRISE. NO ATTORNEYS' FEES MAY BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE BY YOU.
IF ANYONE BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE, SUNRISE OR ANY ADVERTISER, SPONSOR OR OTHER AGENT OF SUNRISE (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY “WMAT”) RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SUNRISE WEBSITE, YOUR USER CONTENT OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS; YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD WMAT HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LAWSUITS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COSTS). WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE EXCLUSIVE CONTROL AND DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM, AND YOU WILL COOPERATE FULLY WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
Sunrise Park Resort
P.O. Box 3070
Pinetop, AZ 85935